Increase Your Privacy with Home Window Tinting
Why Do You Need Increased Privacy?
There are many reasons that you might want to increase privacy in your home. Some common reasons include:
- High traffic areas – if your home is in a busy area, you may want to invest in extra privacy.
- Kids and pets – those who have kids and pets in their household often prioritize more privacy and extra protection.
- Valuables – if you have valuable items, especially larger items, like furniture, that could be seen from windows, you want to ensure they are not visible from the outside.
- General peace of mind – for some, knowing that they have increased privacy in their home regardless of the situation makes them feel safer and more comfortable on a daily basis.
Contact us now for Pricing Details on Window Tinting
Types of Window Tinting for Privacy
There are a few different types of window tinting available with different levels of privacy to best suit your needs.
- Limo Privacy Film imitates the “limo tint” look, allowing 6% visible light through the glass, while still allowing outside viewing during daytime. This provides subtle daytime privacy.
- Clear Frost Film is designed to look like professional frosted glass. This allows privacy but still allows a large light to come through.
- White Opaque Film blocks out 99% of vision but not all the light. It is a decorative film that provides the ultimate level of privacy.
- 24-Hour Black Out Film blocks out all light and view regardless of time or lighting. This allows for total privacy, 24 hours a day.
Types of Home Window Tinting
There are a few types of home window tinting with various levels of privacy available. Depending on your home office set up, a certain type of home window tinting may be better for you. Some home window tinting options include:
- Non-Reflective Ceramic Window Film which stops more heat and protects the interior of your home or business with a clearer view over traditional dyed, reflective, or dual reflective films.
- Mirror Reflective Film creates a “one-way mirror” effect on the glass, giving you daytime privacy while still allowing you to see out of your glass, like what is used in police interrogation rooms.
- Metallic Reflective Film provides daytime privacy with a toned down, metallic look instead of a full mirror, and has a very natural view from inside.
- Dual Reflective Film is engineered to maintain views from the interior through all hours of the day while creating increased privacy from the exterior.
Privacy for Commercial Properties
Window tinting for privacy is not just for homes. It is also very valuable for commercial properties. Since commercial properties like offices, medical buildings, and restaurants are often full of valuable equipment and are left vacant for long stretches of time – many business owners have opted to protect their investments with privacy window tinting.
Get Professional Window Tinting In SWFL
Suntamers is the top window tinting company in Southwest Florida. We specialize in window tinting for vehicles, homes, and businesses. We can help advise you on the right privacy window tint for you and get you a quote for your home or business. Contact us today!
Suntamers has been providing Southwest Florida with the highest quality car window tinting solutions for over 50 years and counting. We can help you with your car window tinting needs and our team of experts can answer any questions you may have.
To get started, contact us and request a free quote today.