24 Hour Privacy Window Film
Different types of window tinting in your home, car, or business give you different levels of privacy. There are several options for privacy films, including the most extensive privacy films which allows 24-hour privacy.
Contact us now for Pricing Details on Home Window Tinting
Different Types of Privacy Film
There are several options for privacy film which provide privacy but allow limited levels of light to come through.
- Clear Frost – clear frost privacy film is designed to look like professionally frosted glass. The decorative film adds privacy while still allowing a large amount of light to be transmitted through the windows.
- White Opaque – this decorative privacy window film provides the ultimate level of privacy white allowing light to come through. Blocks out 99% of vision but not all the light.
- Limo Privacy – “Limo Tint” privacy film provides subtle daytime privacy. It allows 6% visible light through the glass, while still allowing outside viewing during the daytime.
24-hour Black Out Privacy Film
For those who want 24/7 privacy window film, Black Out Privacy Film is the best option for you.
Black out window privacy film is designed to block all light and view regardless of time or lighting. This allows for total privacy, in addition to eliminating all glare from TVs and computer screens. This allows you total reprieve from outside lights, 24 hours a day.
Is Black Out Privacy Film Right for You?
If you are considering black out privacy film, there are a few questions to ask yourself.
- Is natural light important to you?
- Do work irregular hours or often sleep during the day?
- Does sun glare on your devices often make it difficult for you to complete necessary tasks?
- Is complete privacy in your home or office important to you?
Black out privacy film has its pros and cons. While you will get complete privacy, reduce glare, and block out all light – you will also miss out on natural light coming through your windows.
If blocking out all light every hour of the day is especially important, and your privacy is a priority, black out privacy film is probably the right choice. If not, you might want to opt for a different level of privacy film.
Contact Suntamers today to speak to a window tinting expert and get started on the window tinting process.
Learn More About Privacy Window Film
Suntamers of Southwest Florida is a Home, Commercial, and Automotive Window Tinting Film Company with a 45-year history of quality service. We offer full-service film installation services with multiple convenient locations throughout Southwest Florida.